|Canon imageCLASS MF4380dn|
Canon imageCLASS MF4380dn Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac, The Canon ImageClass MF4380dn incorporates several equipments right into an all-in-one. The typical abilities of copying, printing, scanning, fax and also networking will satisfy small office requirements. Built in 50-sheet Duplex Automatic Feeding will certainly copy and also print effortlessly, while saving paper as well as filing space. The ImageClass MF4380dn provides papers at a fast speed of 23 pages-per-minute.
Although Canon quotes 9600x9600 dots per inch as the scanning device's resolution, optical resolution is much more like 600dpi. This is adequate for text scanning, though photo as well as graphics will suffer. Shades aren't as rich or dynamic as in source images, and commonly imprecise as a result, however the MF4380dn takes care of to preserve one of the most of the top quality of the source.
imageCLASS MF4370dn series Printer network utilizing series. Air-printer networking capabilities, even likewise called over Ethernet easily-quickly share print, scan and COMPUTER fax straight from your COMPUTER. Multifunction print, copy at accelerate to 23 ppm for letter-sized outcome around 10 secs, capture checks in 24-bit color, providing a max. resolution inserted Approximately 9600 dpi via the glass that the ADF/platen.
Canon imageCLASS MF4380dn Review Specs:
- Copier Type; digital
- Printing Technology; Laser - monochrome
- Monthly Duty Cycle (max); 7500 impressions
- Fax Type; Plain paper
- Manufacturer; Canon
- Technology; Laser
- Connectivity Technology; Wired
- Type; Multifunction printer
- Standard Memory; 32 MB
- Power Consumption Sleep; 3 Watt
- Power Consumption Operational; 630 Watt
- Max Copying Speed; Up to 23 ppm
- Max Copying Resolution; Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Max Copying Speed B/W; 23 ppm
- Max Copying Resolution B/W; 600 x 600 dpi
- Grayscale Half-Tones; 256
- Warm-Up Time; 10 sec
- First Copy Out Time B/W; 9 sec
- Max Document Enlargement; 200 %
- Max Document Reduction; 50 %
- Automatic Duplexing; Yes
- Preset Enlargements; 129 %, 200 %
- Preset Reductions; 50 %, 64 %, 78 %
- Copying Features; 2 on 1, Toner Save
Canon imageCLASS MF4380dn OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
Canon imageCLASS MF4380dn Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon imageCLASS MF4380dn Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon imageCLASS MF4380dn Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon imageCLASS MF4380dn is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your imageCLASS MF4380dn.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon imageCLASS MF4380dn wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon imageCLASS MF4380dn Software and Driver Download:
imageCLASS MF4350d/MF4320d MFDrivers (UFR II / FAX /
imageCLASS MF4350d/MF4320d MFDrivers (UFR II / FAX /
Software Tool Box – (Windows 32bit & 64bit)
imageCLASS MF4350d Firmware Update/Elimination of Scan
mode automatically defaulting to Copy mode
Patch for Network Scan/USB Scan Windows 64-bit – (Windows
Patch for Network Scan, USB Scan Windows 32-bit – (Windows
UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh – (macOS
Sierra 10.12/Mac OS 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/Mac OS 10.6)
Scanner Driver & Utilities for Mac OS – (macOS Sierra 10.12/Mac
OS 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/Mac OS 10.6)
ScanGear for Mac OS X 10.4 (Intel/PPC), 10.5 (PPC)